Monday 12 December 2016

Ignotus, Cadmus, Antioch Peverell

Do you remember these three brothers?
The story actually I haven't read, it's in beedle the bard
My friend has it, but I don't read it anyway
The brothers also have Iolanthe as Ignotus's granddaughter
You can read the description of Wizard Blood in JK Rowling's Pottermore website
My friend's book is the blue ones, not like at the above
How do we know the elder wand, the resurrection stone, and cloak of invisibility
Harry is the heir of these things, Peverell bring it to the last generation, as in cloak, Dumbledore wrap it up in christmas gift
Unlike the two of the first brothers, the stone and wand is unknown to be found now
In book, Harry hide the wand. Only Dumbledore is the one who wins the combat over the wand. The thestral hair is the core of elder wand
The story of Grindelwald and Dumbledore over the wand will be told in Fantastic Beasts franchise
They used to be bestfriends, then we can assume the Rita Skeeter's untold story about Ariana, the obscurus and Dumbledore's father killed 3 muggles too from Aunt Muriel, aunt from Ron Weasley in Bill and Fleur's wedding
You can see the story is continued in Cursed Child and I'm a little bit jealous because you know I have to go to Britain and I haven't seen any exhibition before too like in Universal Studio
I don't have any collection hahaha but I really wanna have all books and probably snitch and everything okay I'm out of control


No comments:

Post a Comment